Digital Pigeon utilizes a Web Application Firewall to inspect and potentially block malicious interactions. If you're seeing a message indicating that your request has been blocked, please try logging out of Digital Pigeon and logging back in. If that doesn't solve the issue please give the following tips a try. If the issues persist please contact email@example.com for assistance.
This request has been blocked by the Digital Pigeon Application Firewall
The most common cause of a blocked requests is rich text content that's been copied from a word processing tool like Microsoft Word. However it could also be triggered by, for example, an especially strange file name.
- Try pasting the text 'without formatting' (for example, in Chrome right click and 'Paste without formatting')
- Try simplifying the content you're copying before pasting it (e.g. remove images and extra fancy formatting)
- Make sure you have the latest changes to Digital Pigeon - log out and then log back in again
- Please contact support and mention the 'request ID' included with the error message
A 403 Forbidden Error occurs when the Web Application Firewall forbids a request from reaching the Digital Pigeon servers. This most commonly occurs when your using an anonymizing VPN service with a poor reputation. If that's not the case please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details as shown below as we need to manually fix the error from our end.
1. Please provide your IP Address. You can go to https://whatismyipaddress.com to get your IP address.
2. Are you using VPN? If so, please disable and try to access Digital Pigeon again while VPN is disabled.
Our team will work on it as soon as we receive your email and we'll also update you once fixed.