Download the Mobile App for your iOS device through the App Store. Simply search Digital Pigeon in the App Store to download and install the mobile app. This allows you to access your Digital Pigeon account through your iOS device without using a browser and lets you do the following:
- Upload files from your device
- Monitor your upload progress while on the go
- Get notifications for upload completion, file downloads and received files, file comments & approvals
- See who's downloaded your files
- Add more recipients for files
- Change expiry times or delete files
- Forward files to new recipients
- View and add comments to files for work in progress
The instructions below will guide you through the whole process of downloading the iOS mobile application:
- On your iOS Device (i.e. iPhone, iPad) open the App Store and search Digital Pigeon.
- Find Digital Pigeon from the list of results and tap GET.
- An App Store Confirmation panel will expand, tap Enter Password or use the Touch ID to install the app.
- The Sign In with Apple ID panel will expand, in the Password field, enter your Apple ID password and tap Sign In.
- The Digital Pigeon iOS app will be downloaded and installed into your device. After the installation, tap OPEN to run the app.
- When opening the app for the first time, a Notification agreement appears, tap Allow to allow notifications or Don't Allow to not receive Digital Pigeon notifications.
- The Sign in screen will appear, in the Email field, enter the email address that you use for your Digital Pigeon account and tap Next.
- The Password field will appear, enter your password and tap Sign In.
- Note: to automatically use these credentials, tap the Remember me checkbox.
- After signing in, you will be directed to the Send feature of your Digital Pigeon's mobile app.