Another new feature has been added wherein Digital Pigeon lets you customise and set the download folder for your future downloads. By setting the default download folder, you no longer have to manually search for the downloaded files. All you need to do is to open the folder that you set as the default download folder for the Desktop Application downloads.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Transfers tab. This opens the Transfers tab where you can configure the transfers/downloads configuration.
- Locate the Downloader Settings section and find the Downloads Folder field.
- In the Downloads Folder field, click the Folder icon. This opens the Select Folder window, find the folder where you want your Digital Pigeon's downloads will be saved.
- After selecting the download folder, click Select Folder. The download destination path will then appear in the Downloads Folder field.
- Click Save Settings to apply the changes.