Users with Admin credentials can manage other users sessions, view the current sessions details and remotely log out sessions. This article is intended for users with Admin credentials, other users who would like to use this feature see How to log out all sessions article.
Admins can invalidate user sessions using the Users feature in the Sidebar Menu and access the Manage Sessions window. This is only available to users who have Admin credentials as other users do not have access/view to the Users menu.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Users to open the Users page.
- In the Users list, click the user that you want to manage the sessions.
- To view and manage the selected user's sessions, click the View and Manage Sessions link.
- This opens the selected user's Manage Sessions window. In this window, you can view the users' session, view current session details and remote logout user feature.
- In the Current Sessions panel, find the user's session to log out and click its Log out link.
- Note: use the Refresh button to refresh the sessions list.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear, click OK to continue to log out the selected user's session.