The View & Manage Sessions feature allows you to manage multiple sessions from one or more devices including a remote log out of unused sessions. Every time you log in to your Digital Pigeon account, a session is created. These sessions are listed in Current Sessions list which displays the following details:
- Session Creation Date/Time
- IP Address
- User Agent
- Last Access
This feature comes in handy whenever you left an unattended workstation, lost/stolen mobile devices, or if you forgot to log out from a different computer while you are on the go.
Admin level users can also log out other users' sessions, see How to log out users' session for Admins article for more information
The instructions below will guide you on how to remotely log out sessions.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Profiles tab. This tab allows you to update and personalise your login profile. See Updating Profile.
- To view and log out other sessions, find and click the View & Manage Sessions link.
- This opens the Manage Sessions window. This window lets you view the current Digital Pigeon app sessions for your account.
- In the Current Sessions panel, find the session that you want to log out and click its Log out link.
- Note: use the Refresh button to refresh the list of sessions.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear, click OK to continue to log out the selected session.