The Autodownload option enables the Desktop Application to automatically downloads received files to your computer's Download folder.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Transfers tab. This opens the Transfers tab where you can configure the transfers/uploads configuration.
- Locate the Downloader Settings section and find the Auto download field.
- Select the Auto download checkbox to activate the auto download option.
- Note: hover your cursor on the ? icon to show help description of the particular feature.
- Click Save Settings to apply the changes.