The Desktop Application's Download Settings menu allows you to select the download speed configuration. These options are formulated based on your ISP's possible speed. The Preset menu provides you are a range of configuration that suits your actual speed and/or preferred download settings.
This setting is only available on the Desktop Application as the Browser-based feature is limited due to the browser settings preventing the download configuration.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Transfers tab. This opens the Transfers tab where you can configure the transfers/uploads configuration.
- Locate the Downloader Settings section and click the Drop Down menu in line of the Downloader Settings to select the appropriate downloader speed:
- Basic (no resumed uploads)
- Slow consumer grade connection (1Mb/s or less)
- Consumer grade connection (2Mb/s or less)
- Business grade connection (10Mb/s+)
- Fast business grade connection (40Mb/s+)
- Very fast business grade connection (100Mb/s+)
- Click Save Settings to apply the changes.