Throttling Uploads will apply speed limit to uploads and help prevent saturating your internet connection. This feature is only available in the Desktop Application as browser settings prevent upload throttling.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Transfers tab. This opens the Transfers tab where you can configure the transfers/uploads configuration.
- Locate the Downloader Settings section and find the Throttle Downloads (KB/S) field.
- Enter the appropriate throttle speed to apply during file uploads.
- Click Save Settings to apply the changes.