Enabling the Multipart feature allows you to split up the files into parts. Each part is uploaded separately based on the configured number of concurrent uploads. Multiparts part can be sent at once, therefore, increasing perceived speed. You can still pause and restart uploads if you do not enable multipart, however, any progress will be lost for the upload.
In the case that one of the parts encounter errors during upload, only that part will be reuploaded. All of these are handled automatically by the upload functionality. So when you pause the overall upload and restart the process, only the incomplete or affected parts will be re-uploaded.
This feature is similar to the Browser-based uploader feature and functions in the same manner.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Transfers tab. This opens the Transfers tab where you can configure the transfers/uploads configuration.
- Locate the Uploader Settings section and find the Multipart enabled field.
- Select the Multipart enabled checkbox to activate the multipart feature.
- Note: hover your cursor on the ? icon to show help description of the particular feature.
- Click Save Settings to apply the changes.