Most computer settings enable the power saving configuration which hibernates computers when inactive. During uploads, your computer may seem inactive and hibernates when it does, uploads will be interrupted.
Desktop Application's transfer settings enable you to activate this feature as it has more control than the Browser-based uploader. In addition, the Browser-based uploader does not support this feature.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Transfers tab. This opens the Transfers tab where you can configure the transfers/uploads configuration.
- Locate the Uploader Settings section and find the Prevent sleep field.
- Select the Prevent sleep checkbox to activate the prevent sleep option.
- Note: hover your cursor on the ? icon to show help description of the particular feature.
- Click Save Settings to apply the changes.