The Uploader Settings' Presets menu allows you to select the upload speed configuration. The options are formulated based on customers' possible ISP speed. The menu provides you a range of configuration that suits your actual speed and/or preferred upload settings.
Note: if you are unsure of how to configure these settings, we highly recommend you to use the presets as they are optimally configured for most connections.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Transfers tab. This opens the Transfers tab where you can configure the transfers configuration.
- Find and click the Presets drop-down menu to select the preferred uploader setting:
- Basic (no resumed uploads)
- Slow consumer grade connection (1Mb/s or less)
- Consumer grade connection (2Mb/s or less)
- Business grade connection (10Mb/s+)
- Fast Business grade connection (40Mb/s+)
- Very fast business grade connection (100Mb/s+)
- Click Save Settings to apply the changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.