Digital Pigeon users can now integrate their Slack accounts. Start receiving Digital Pigeon notifications, updates of uploaded files (Send and Share) and receiving activities. See the Slack Integration Blog to know more about this feature.
It is worth noting that you must have an Admin level credentials for your Slack workspace before you can integrate it with Digital Pigeon.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Manage to open the Management page.
- Find and click the Plugins tab.
- Click the Connect With Slack button. This opens the Slack Sign In window.
- Enter your team's Workspace URL and click Continue to proceed.
- You will be then asked for your Slack account's credentials. Enter your Slack's Email Address and Password.
- Click Sign in.
- The Digital Pigeon Confirmation window opens. In the Post to field, click the drop-down arrow to select the channel where we will be posting the notifications.
- Click Authorize to complete the integration.
- This will prompt a confirmation message that the Slack setup is complete. Close this window by clicking the Close (X) button.
- You can also check your Slack account to ensure that the integration was successful on their side.