In this article, a brief but concise guide will help you understand and learn the process of sharing files. To learn more about this feature, see Sharing Files.
- On the Sidebar Menu, click Share.You will be directed to the Share page where you can manage the shared files and/or create new ones.
- Click New to create a new share. You will be directed to the new share page, add a label and message by specifying the following:
- Title: click the Untitled files field to enable the Title bar and enter the title/label.
- Message: click the No message provided field to activate the Message field and enter a brief description of the files that you are going to share.
- Define the Upload Summary panel to configure the sharing settings. See Upload Summary for more details. The configuration includes the following:
- Auto Expiry Settings
- Basic Permissions
- Design and Preview Options
- Upload the files that you want to share. There are four(4) methods of uploading files:
- Add Files: lets you attach files directly from your computer.
- Add a Folder: lets you attach folders from your computer.
- Add Files from Dropbox: lets you attach files from your Dropbox.
- Add Files from Google Drive: lets you attach files from your Google Drive.
- Add tags to the files to categorise and organise them, click the Tags icon to create a new tag or use the existing ones. See Tagging Functionality.
- Note: tagging files is optional, skip this process if it is not necessary.
- Click Finish to start sharing the uploaded files. Add participants using the Options menu or use the Quick Link to provide access to other users without adding them.
Watch our short tutorial video for further guidance.