After signing up, verifying your account and started your 14-day trial period, you can now access your Digital Pigeon account. Like any other software, personalise your profile and configure your default settings to effectively use this solution.
Updating account details and default settings
This operation requires an Owner or Admin users to access this tab as it changes account information and settings. All operations that change vital information and settings will require one of these roles. See Updating Account Details and Default Settings.
The Account tab enables you to manage the following sections:
- Account Profile section lets you update the account's basic details
- Defaults section lets you set the account's default configuration
This operation enables you to personalise your profile, the Profile tab is active in all roles and doesn't need higher credentials to update its information and settings. See Updating Profile.
The Profile tab enables you to manage the following sections:
- User Profile section lets you update your personal basic details
- Notifications section lets you define the notification settings
- Emails section lets you set your profile's default email template.
Watch our short tutorial video to guide you through setting up your account.