Digital Pigeon enables you to forward individual or multiple files in an existing upload. Use this method to avoid doing the cumbersome process of downloading files and uploading them again to send or share them with other users.
- Open the Upload containing the files
- Select each of the files you want to forward by clicking its Checkbox(es).
Note: for File List and Previews view, the checkbox is beside the file name. For Contact Sheet and Gallery, you have to hover over the file thumbnail for the checkbox to appear.Upon selecting the files, a Toolbar activates replacing the Add Files and Download buttons. This Toolbar enables you to do operations (e.g. approve/decline files, preview, add selected files to favourites, delete, forward, share, and download selected files) performed operation will be applied to all selected files.
- After selecting multiple files, click the Forward files icon. A New Send will be generated with the selected files already attached to it.
- Specify the New Send details (i.e. Recipients, Subject, Message).
- Define the Advanced Sending Options.
- Click Send to forward the files to your recipients.