Updating the email address requires several steps than the usual changing of information. You are required to enter your password before you can change the current email address. In addition, a verification email will be sent to the new one to confirm ownership.
- In the Sidebar menu, click the Manage module. You will be directed to the Management page.
- Find and click the Profile tab to open. In this tab, you can update your personal profile.
- By default, the Email field is disabled. To update your email address, click the Lock icon. The Update Email window will appear. In this window, you will be required to enter the new email address and your password before you can proceed.
- In the New Email Address field, enter the new email address that you want to associate to your account.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- Click Change to proceed. After clicking the Change button, an email message with additional instructions will be sent to the new email address. Open that message to verify your new email address.