Update your profile information to personalise your account. Personalised approach lets you connect with customers more than having the default profile. It makes you more human who interacts with them than an automated robot that does the job in a monotonic fashion.
Digital Pigeon enables all users regardless of roles to update their information and configure their basic settings using the Manage Module.
It is also important to note that the User Module is only available for users with owner and admin roles, allowing them to update other users’ account for administrative access.
Open the User Module on the Sidebar Menu. You will be directed to the Users page. To Update user details, select a user from the list.
In this page, you can do the following tasks:
- Upload User Profile Picture
- Change Profile Name
- Update the Email Address
- Change User Role
- Change User’s Language/Location
- Change User Time Zone
- Update User Password
Add a picture to your Digital Pigeon account to enhance client experience through personalisation and professional approach. This feature lets you upload a picture as your profile avatar. The uploaded picture is exclusive to your profile and will not affect the company’s profile picture/logo.
- Find the User Profile panel and click Change Picture.
- The File Location window will appear. Find and select the preferred image. Click Open to start uploading the selected profile picture.
The Crop the image window will appear after uploading the file. Crop the uploaded image if necessary and click Use to apply the changes.
- Click Save Changes to update the profile picture.
By default, the Name field will automatically display your email address. Update your name by changing the Name field.
- Find the User Profile panel and locate the Name field.
- In the Name field, enter the preferred name.
- Click Save Changes to save the updated information.
Update/edit the email address associated with your Digital Pigeon account using the Email field’s Lock icon.
- Find the User Profile panel and locate the Email field.
- Click the Lock icon to change the user’s email address. The Update Email window will appear.
- In the Update Email window, specify the new email address:
New Email Address: enter the new email address.
Password: enter your password to authenticate account ownership before applying the changes.
- Click Change.
A verification email will be sent out to the updated email address. Check the updated email address and follow the email verification process.
This feature lets you change the selected user’s role. See the List of Roles as a reference when updating the user’s roles.
The Role option is only visible and available to users with Owner and Admin roles.
- Find the User Profile panel and locate the Role field.
- Click Change to open the Change Role window.
- In the Change Role window, select the user’s role:
Owner: this role includes control of user management and billing information including access to invoices and the ability to change subscription type, as well as customisation options.
Admin: this role includes access to user management as well as customisation options. They have access to message sending, sharing and receiving.
Power User: this role is limited to message sending, sharing and receiving. They have access to all upload files, including those uploaded by other users, as well as the ability to view account users.
User: this role is limited to message sending, sharing and receiving. They have access to only the files they have uploaded and cannot see files uploaded by other users.
- Click Save.
The Locale field allows you to select your language/location preference.
- Find the User Profile panel and click the Locale field’s drop down arrow.
- The Language/Location menu will expand. Select the language preference and location.
- Click Save Changes to update the language/location.
This feature lets you update your timezone preference.
- Find the User Profile panel and click the Time Zone field’s drop down arrow.
- The List of timezones will expand. Select the timezone preference.
- Click Save Changes to update the selected timezone.
The Change Password option lets you update your password.
- Find the User Profile panel and locate the Password field.
- Click Change Password to open the Update Password window.
- In the Update Password window, enter the new password:
- Current: enter the current password.
- New: enter the new password.
- Confirm New: re-enter the new password.
- Click Save to update your password.